Monday 2 February 2015

Errands

As always I get in early and today I was given a task before I even took my coat off. It was to deliver some important samples to red magazines photo shoot at Claridges urgently before 10am.

Once this was delivered I was back to sewing my sample for the new collection.
What im doing is using a bugle bead to make them stand upright then attach smaller seed beads which create the fluffy look. This technique took along time as the bugle beads were sometimes too small for the needle and I had to sort through them all.

I also took a journey to the Ritz to collect the Ritz magazine in which Hand and Lock was featured. I felt very out of place walking into the Ritz not in a suit!

The last place I had to go to was Sloane square to drop off a parcel. I had been here many times before so I roughly knew where I was going. I feel at the end of this internship I will know every part of London and be a tube expert. 

We also had these knickers that we had to embellish, they were all given models names, presumably for a photo shoot. I just had to trim the threads and neaten it up. 



No comments:

Post a Comment