Monday 2 February 2015

Lots more beading

Today I got the chance to finish off my first square of beading. The theme was around sea life and under water. So I looked at the colours and textures finding different beads that could look like coral.


I like my second square however I didn't want to fill the whole square with these beads. If this wasn't just a beading sample I would have sewn some french knots into the seed beads to add more texture and a different colour. 

I also helped trim the threads on some pieces, this being a felted portfolio bag for a company on the same street as us. I had to be careful as the threads had gotten caught up on the on the underside of the fabric. If I cut too much the threads from the front could all fray when caught or pulled. 





No comments:

Post a Comment