Saturday 14 February 2015

Just an average day

Today was spent just generally helping out at the studio with customer tasks and in-between working on my own beading sample.

A customer asked us to fix her beaded cardigan which was missing some beads and others were very loose. I went through the bead room and looked to find any matching beads. I then had to unpick the lining of the cardigan before starting to re-secure the beads and sew extras to any bald spots.


     


I also helped do the placement of these napkins which were being used for a dinner party.  I just had to measure the distances and secure it ready to be placed onto the machine.

The rest of my time was spent working on my beading sample, I was given some gold work materials to play around with which I could use to create some different shapes and textures related to the sea theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment