Wednesday 22 April 2015

When im not interning

So most people try to get a part time job either during or between interning.

I started out this way but found I had to lose a day of interning and all of my weekend for this to happen. I also worked out that if I kept tabs on my money I didn't really need a job although the extra money was nice.

I have always been the person who has wanted her own label since she can remember drawing dresses and making them for her barbies.

So I have been spending my time wisely making the platforms ready for me to start my own brand.

I have my brand name and logo created and have been working on creating lingerie patterns. I have also got my brand name website domain secured ready to display the garments for sale.

As I am a self taught lingerie designer I have also spent a lot of time researching and sewing bras learning all the different techniques and materials available to use.
This time has been so useful for me as any garments that were made to a good standard will be available for me to sell online.


 







No comments:

Post a Comment