Wednesday 8 April 2015

Pack and re pack

Today I had to help find and pack up leather jackets that have already been fitted, ready to be sent back to the factory so that the changes to style can be made.
I had to find them and sort them out into the two factories, India and Turkey.

Once all the jackets had been found I could then pack them in plastic suit bags so that the leather wont get damaged then I can note down the names of all jackets.
I had to note down on the internal system which jackets were being sent off, who by and to what factory. I then also had to note what jackets were in which postal bag for the customs in Turkey or India and for the receptionist to see what is being sent.

Sadly there was a mix up with some jackets that hadn't been fitted so I had to get the jackets back from reception and unpack them to get out the ones that needed to be fitted. Once they were fitted I could then pack them up again and get them ready to be sent off.

No comments:

Post a Comment