Monday 13 April 2015

Its all over

Although I learnt a lot about how a busy fast pace fashion company works and is run I have found myself at times bored.
I have always been a creative person and am used to having to do research, explore and experiment with ideas. This generally leads me to drawing or using other media to expand on my ideas.

Perhaps I wasn't shown the full department and the more creative side at All Saints but for me it was all too much like an office. I was missing my creative hands on tasks.

I am grateful for my time there as I learnt a lot about companies in industry and also about myself and the type of jobs I want to look for and the ones I may experience after I graduate.

If you are still unsure of what role you would like to play in the fashion industry then its worth applying for a placement at All Saints as they only take on interns for 3 weeks at a time and by then you are fully aware of if you  have enjoyed it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment