Tuesday 21 October 2014

Hand & Lock




We have our bunting up for the diamond jubilee!


I got this internship secured months back and was a bit nervous a few days before starting as I wasn't too sure what I would be doing.

I turned up on my first day and instantly felt okay, everyone there was cheery and friendly and instantly made me feel welcome and encouraged me that I would get to experience a lot in 3 months.

My first day consisted of jumping straight into a computer helping source addresses for newspapers and magazines invited to their prize giving,
Once I had found all the information I then had to invite 3 people I knew in the industry. I could then print this all off onto sticky labels to put onto the front of the envelopes. 
I then worked on their pin-trest pages using eecards sight to make comedy images to advertise their New York classes taking place.

                      http://www.handembroidery.com/


                          http://www.handembroidery.com/

I did help with some computerized sewing and prepping garments for packing, by pulling off the backing from shirts and cutting off all the small joining threads making sure the garments look neater and ready for the client to pick up.

All in all I experienced a lot on my first day which I enjoyed and was glad looking forward to the variety of tasks.  



No comments:

Post a Comment