Wednesday 18 March 2015

Round two

I woke up very tired on day two not being used to working till 6 and having to get in at 9 again.

I was immediately given a different task today that involved sorting through a list of all the tec packs and finding them and printing them out. This took a long time as I had to do mens and womens wear. 

However it kept me busy and this I something I preferred as I knew it would be helpful for the team too. In doing this I also saw how working drawings are done in industry and the amount of detail usually added. by going through all the tec packs I got to see the different styles that will be out next season and just notice how many variations there are and these are just the garments that were chosen for the buy. I was also shown how to use the K drive where all of All Saints staff save their files so that each member can see what they are working on and share files. 

I was also shown to another room where the printers are kept, feeling all a bit like im in a maze office.




After this was completed I then went and did more research looking at mens jersey, polos and tees. I went outside to some of the local shops and did some research into what styles were already on sale and what is on trend. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment