Wednesday 18 March 2015

My first day

First day at All Saints started at 9.30 with a tour from HR girl called Katie who showed us the whole building and all its stair cases and corridors as well as the sections we would be working in.

I was shown to the design team where I would be working and introduced to Thomas and Charis who are head of the department for menswear and work experience.
Set up on the light box I was given a laptop for my use during the three weeks here. Thomas gave me some guidance on what to research for the new menswear collection being started for aw/15.
As this was my first day I mainly spent it doing research although I was introduced to the rest of the department.





I wasn’t sure after my first day how I felt about interning at All Saints however I did have to remind myself of the less interesting tasks I did at hand and lock in my first few days there.

No comments:

Post a Comment