Tuesday 20 January 2015

Christmas Shoes

Today I was in charge of monogramming some fancy in house slippers which would be Christmas gifts. 
I had to organise the shoes and keep them with their matching bags, then I had to put the placements on the bag and frame them up.

There were three different types of thread dependant on the bag which I had to make sure I had the correct ones to the colour. Some shoes came in just bags and some came in bags and a box and I had to also make sure that the correct ones were kept in the right bits.

This for me was very important as I was solely doing the whole order and I had to make sure all were sewn on straight and clearly. 
I was careful to pin back as much fabric as possible on the frame so that the bags didnt get caught up and that there would be no unpicking or damaging the bags. 

  

   

I am really proud and pleased with the outcome and how the bags looked. It was hard work placing them all on the machine and sorting out the shoes and bags but overall a success which I learnt alot from. 


No comments:

Post a Comment